6/18/11

Weekly Retro Cereal: Mr T

I pity the fool that doesnt like this part of a balance mornign breakfast!
"Teaming up with Mr T. (Cereal)... It's cool" and "I pity the fool who don't eat my cereal".



Introduced in 1984 By Quaker ( I know I know black racist  joke insert somewhere). Now I know Mr.T as a child was  huge in the 80's apparently he was wrestler but I always thought he was BA Baracas and a cartoon hero. I had a big wheel that was themed from the Mr T cartoon. With the cartoon came the cereal.
Basicaly just picture Captain Crunch shaped like T's  for the taste.
The cereal has made popculture today thanks Tim Burton's Pee Wee's big adventure. Everytime I hear about Mr. T cereal,  I can't help but to think Pee Wee hermans Breakfast machine.
as usual here is the commercial for mr t cereal and the famous clip from pee wee's big adventure